Freebie Friday

I love to decorate my classroom, but I never have the time, money or room to decorate.  I created a few banners to give my room a little cuteness, (not sure if that's a real word, but teachers are always creating their own words!) It doesn't take up any room and I can print it for basically free. I'm linking up with TBA to share a Friday Freebie with you (actually, it's 3 freebies!)  All you have to do is hop over to my TpT store and download it.  No strings attached.  Happy decorating!












 If you want to create your own banners.  I have these two styles available for only $5 each.  It includes the alphabet in both capital and lower case letters, non-letter pieces to use as dividers/spaces, and a cute flower piece in the zebra print.







Freebie Fridays

Photobucket